Monday, November 26, 2012

Evening Newz

I'm working on a collaborative EP at the moment and while I'm supposed to be taking that seriously, I've been making some little songs that satisfy my weird/not-so-serious side to throw in randomly. I made this first song titled "The Evening Newz" using, mainly, my keyboard. I don't have a lot of serious recording equipment at the moment to work with, so I have to make do with my crappy keyboards and direct-input AV cables (aka not the best sound quality...at all). It's kinda fun using simple equipment though because the effect always seems more "hands-on," less digital...even though it is, essentially, all digital.

I made the video to go along with it to hopefully give the song some kind of "visual reference," but the software I used produced this god-awful watermark that, well, SUCKS. Oh well. Here it is:

1 comment:

Scott said...

This song is really relaxing.

Post a Comment