Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Fear is Very Real



Anyone want a Fushigi Ball as badly as I do?

Yeah, life is awesome; my brother makes posts about Mars' moon (Pig Disgusting, check him out) and I'm just sitting here, alone at my apartment,taking shots of Jeremiah Weed Vodka and watching The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody.

Holy hell. How have I never watched this before? There's a kid with glasses and braces and I'm in love. What I can't understand is why there is a Hannah Montana look-alike. At first I thought it was her show with a replacement (keep in mind, I was 8 shots into my descent).

Ok. Oh god. I'm for realz in love. This kid with the braces. He plays a fake version
of the Sims called, "Better Life" and there's a talking cat named, "Cody." Oh my god. I'm flipping in love with the cat now.

The way it prances and hops on the arcade seamlessly...like legs weren't even meant for jumping. They were made for floating.

No. Kid with the glasses. His Better Life character has these unnaturally huge, almond shaped eyes and walks like his crotch weighs 16 pounds. I dig it.

I'm drunk, but I dig it.

2 comments:

Pig Disgusting said...

pedobear seal of approval

Pig Disgusting said...

You need to post more or you will never get followers.

Post a Comment