Saturday, September 18, 2010

So it beginz...

It's a miracle for me to have finally taken the time to set this lil bloggy* up. This is why:

*sidenote: WHAT a great rapper name

Obviously Blogger writes "CREATE A BLOG" (all caps/orange background) to make it stand out. Took me two weeks to realize this after I kept "signing in" and discovering I was already a part of a blog from an old class and that being a part of said blog did not mean I was doomed to never having my own since, you know, there were never any instructions upon signing in that said "Start Blog." Whatttt?

Anyway, these nearly sealed the deal as far as my non-blogger status was concerned:


Flipping took 45 minutes to decipher these "words." Others included: "&^*DHJLKJ" and "girugamesh".




Could have been the K2.

No comments:

Post a Comment